Customer Relationship Management
standard module included with agrē
agrē's Customer Relationship Management tools assist you in identifying, developing and retaining profitable customers to build lasting relationships and long-term financial success.
agrē CRM is based on the premise that the better you know your customers, the better you can serve them and the more successful your business will be.
agrē Customer Relationship Management (CRM) includes:
- Custom Attributes
- unlimited user-defined fields on the customer account
- unlimited user-defined groups
- separate security for Credit-type attributes
- 4 types of data fields: text box, multi-line textbox, checkbox, dropdown list
- search, filter, and export to text file or to Microsoft Excel
- unlimited user-defined types (phone call, office visit, email, etc.)
- unlimited user-defined categories
- separate security for Credit-type activities
- CRM Activity Report that can be printed, emailed, exported, or saved to PDF
- Document Manager
- store photos, detailed maps, letters, emails, & other documents
- integrated with Agronomy documents
(crop plans, field scouts, custom apps, soil tests, photos)
- integrated with Grower Central
A key factor in the operation of a successful business is the development of relationships with the customers. The CRM is an excellent tool for recording personal preferences and any other client information such as birthdays and anniversaries that can help make the business more personable.